The most amazing thing is that you sleep through the night. By week 2.5 you have been sleeping for 6 hours at a stretch at night. Your didi is still trying to figure you out. One moment she loves you and the next she will smack you. She loves to pick you up and carry you around. If we are not looking closely she will pick you up, which she can do surprisingly well.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Your smile is sooo amazing...
Hi Neel... this week, week 5 of your life, you have started to smile. I love it when you look at me and I gently tickle your cheeks and out comes this beautiful smile. As I write this blog, you are sleeping next to your big sister. You have your hand on her hand and your heads are meeting. It is a very pretty sight. I love it. So far.. you have been a baby that sleeps all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment