Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi My Baby Boy.....

My little boy. I am so amazed to be able to say these three words. Of course, you won't be so little some day, but for now, I am happy I can say this. Your birth was easier than your sister's. I'd like to say we are becoming experts at this, but it is not going to happen again. You and your sister are it.

It's been 9 days since you were born and 7 since we brought you home. You have been a joy to be with, as you only cry when you are (a) hungry, (b) gassy, (c) dirty [diaper change]. If all three of those are fine, you are very content.

Your neck strength is amazing. You can already lift your head, but you can't control it, so we have to watch your head otherwise it will just lob around helplessly. You are quite content to just sit in someone's lap and gaze out at the world. But we can't be content, we have to start involving you in activities such as tummy time, and have to expose you to colorful toys, activities, etc. Whatever we did for your sister, we have to make sure we do for you.

So welcome to the world, Neel Vir. It's going to be a joyous, eventful ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment