Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neel an actor?


Hi Baby Boy... yesterday was an interesting day, you did your first TV commercial. I know this sounds strange considering neither mummy nor daddy have any movie/tv experience or background. Someone was looking for ethnic newborns and so i turned in your picture and you got selected as one of the 6 babies for a national ad for a big big corporation. I had to run around and get your work permit and we finally show up at the set.

The set was a nursery set where they put the newborns in bassinets. As a newborn you can only work for 20 minutes max. You slept through the whole shoot. I am not sure if that is good or bad (we will find out soon enough if your shoot is aired in the ad) but the director did film single footage of you when all the other babies were crying since you were so peacefully sleeping. Yesterday was the day you earned your first dollar. We will put your earnings into your college fund.. so you can go to college....

Other than the video shoot, you have had lots of visitors come by and your big sister always wants to play with you. But every day she does find an opportunity to smack you on your head, no matter what we do. I keep telling here, wait till baby brother grows up and he is going to push you and then no one is going to save her.....



No comments:

Post a Comment