Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Neelu Neelu Neelu....

How cute you are!! How ferociously independent you are becoming! You only wear the shoes you want to wear. You are stringing sentences together. You say - "I am hungry", "didi sleeping", "I want my daddy". Our favorite game to play:
me --- where's my son?  where's my neelu?
You: Right here!!

We laugh! We cuddle!

The mornings are the best part of the day with you. Often it is just you and me. It is in these moments that I play - "this little piggy" with you. I also play  the opening and the closing of the hand that always makes you giggle. When you wake up before anyone else wakes up, we start babbling away! The other day - mummy and daddy were sleeping and you were awake and you started speaking --  you said 'raincoat, rainbook, roti etc..". When I heard you say 'raincoat', I got up and started playing with you. It was the sweetest thing - just me and you!  At nights when I want to put you to sleep, you need to snuggle with me. You are my snuggle monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment