Things I loved watching Neel do recently:
1. Simone and I were playing Hasbro Family Time on the Xbox and Simone would squeal intermittently. Neel would squeal at the same time at her, delighting in the ability to squeal. But it wasn't just the squeal: he would jump on the sofa and launch himself so he would fall backwards on his butt. And then he would squeal again.
2. Neel started to fight with his much bigger sister today during bathtime for a toy. Simone was holding some plastic toy, and Neel said he wanted it. He reached over and grabbed it, and Simone refused to give it, but Neel would NOT stop. He tenaciously held for for what seemed like an hour until I begged Simone to give it to him.
3. Neel saw the honey jar and said 'honey honey honey' until I poured some into his mouth.
4. Neel ate scrambled eggs because he saw his sister eat them. And he ate them without complaint.
5. Neel sat quietly next to Simone in the stroller the entire time we were at the Farmer's Market. Simone sat towards the right and Neel sat towards the left.
6. Neel ate some fruits at farmers market. He insisted on stuffing his mouth instead of taking smaller bites, meaning that his mouth was all engorged like the trumpet player, Dizzy Gillespie. Small bites, Neelu!
7. Neel now lies down quietly next to Simone when I read Simone her three books. He sometimes wants a book of his own to be read. Simone indulges him.
8. Neel asked for fly-flies. Fly-fly is when they stay on my hands and jump off into bed. Neel now asks for it by name.
9. Neel brings out his guitar and we go through the songs "Humpty Dumpty" and "Twinkle Twinkle" on our 2 mini-guitars
Monday, October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment