Monday, April 1, 2013

Neelu Neelu


Neelu is growing up, as always, a little too fast. Today he declared his independence, by declaring to him Mom that ‘you are not the boss of me, I am the boss of myself’. Rashmi, not to be pushed around, said “You are your own boss, but I am your boss until you are able to make your own decision”, which seemed to be OK with Neel. He then ate the pizza from Pizza Rev. We then sat him in front of BabyMac so that he could do Starfall. We had hooked up the trackball, but then we realized that he could manipulate the built-in trackpad better. He started to work with it, and within 10 minutes adapted himself to it. He went through the letters J, C, Z and K. The expression his face, one of rapt thinking, was very precious. I remember it because my Dad (his grandpa) was munching his way through a mango while Neelu, sitting directly across from him, did not get distracted and worked through his Starfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment