This past weekend you said the cutest thing ever... ever! You see you and didi have been playing home home a lot. While playing home home, you get married, you have kids, and the both of you say silly things like -- I am a daddy, I am a mommy, I am wife etc.. You are playing house.
So when we were house hunting this past weekend -- you turned to me and said -- "I am your huband...". It was the cutest thing ever. You turned around and told didi -- "you are my life". I think mommy and daddy snickered the whole day about your, "I am a huband" comment. Ofcourse, we had to record it before you started saying huband correctly or worse just stop saying it.
So when we were house hunting this past weekend -- you turned to me and said -- "I am your huband...". It was the cutest thing ever. You turned around and told didi -- "you are my life". I think mommy and daddy snickered the whole day about your, "I am a huband" comment. Ofcourse, we had to record it before you started saying huband correctly or worse just stop saying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment