The best words I love hearing from your mouth is -- thank you. You are one polite little brother. As soon as you say thank you the next words from your mouth is - you r wecome...
It makes all of us smile when we hear it. Two days before Mummy's bday you started saying sim sim... it was so cute.. everytime you say it - your sister leans in and hugs and kisses you. Now you are saying Simone....
Let's see what other words you say -- this is definitely proud mommy moment -- you can count uptil 10 and you can say the 'abc' sing including the 'now i know my abc.. next time won't you sing with me'.
The other day I was putting you to sleep and I stopped singing so you started singing all your fav songs to put yourself to sleep...
Oooooohhhh Neelu we love you sooooooooo much.
No comments:
Post a Comment