Little toddle –you have become too cute for words! You have the most beautiful curls that flap around your cute face. You are so vocal it is amazing that you can do with your little finger that you point at everything. You cannot speak any words clearly – but you can say bye and do bye. When I say hug – you collapse into my arms. Recently when you want to be picked up, you say – up. When you want me to sing on particular song you gruntle if I switch songs on you.
You are naughty too – you want everything didi does. You even fight with her for her ipad. I am pretty sure we will have to buy you your own iPad. You are quite the pro at moving the ipad screen. Your favorite foods are: broccoli, kiwi, blueberries, dal and rice. You do not like chicken much, but other than that you love eating. You love to eat food that has flavor. Because of you, your sister has actually become a good eater.
Today when I was putting your didi to sleep – I hugged her with both arms. You were so naughty that once you saw that – you collapsed into my arms so that I could hug you too. I held you both trying to put both of you to sleep and you would keep pushing Simone away so I could only hug you.
We have this funny ritual with you – every morning and every night we sing a song to you. The morning one goes like – “Good Morning Neelu, Good Morning Neelu, We are glad that you are awake”. The night song goes like – “Good Night Neelu, Good Night Neelu, We are glad you had a good day”. Your face just lights up when the whole family sings the song for you… it is such a happy moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment