One year ago you came into our lives…and I cannot believe it has been a year already. Gosh.. where does time fly? We celebrated your 1st bday in San Francisco. You will always have festivities around your bday time as it is the middle of holiday season.
You speak a few words – you say “baaaa” for ball. I think you say “mmmmmmm” for mommy. You have the cutest curls I have ever seen and they frame your face in the most gorgeous manner that I have no heart to cut your hair.
Here’s who you are at your 1st bday:
1)A curious little monkey who loves to climb everywhere.
2)A water animal who loves to play with water at every opportunity you find. If you disappear for some time and we are not looking, you are most likely in the bathroom playing in the toilet.
3)You are a happy go lucky guy.. you are always always smiling. I love how your face lights up when we sing –“good morning neelu, good morning neelu, we are glad that you are awake”. The 3 of us huddle around every morning and sing a good morning song and a good night song to you.
4)The thing that makes me laugh the most is that whenever anyone says – upside down – you drop everything and put your head on the carpet waiting to be flipped over. It is the cutest thing.
5)You love love love your sister. You follow her every where. When you two play together it is very magical….. there’s a lot of laughter and a lot of sharing.
6)You love your daddy. You think of him as your peer.
7)You love to eat and try new food. We can give you anything to eat and you will eat it. Wow what a relief. I hope it stays.
8)You are a little flirt. When we go out shopping – I see you start smiling at all the women around and when they smile back – you give them the biggest smile.
9)You love talking on the phone – when you grab a phone, you put it to your ear and you start babbling.
10)Finally --- you love reading. You like books and are always carrying some book or the other.
11)You love to assert yourself. The other day when didi was playing with her ipad and wasn’t sharing with you. When she put it down and stepped away after a few minutes, you just jumped in to play with it. You were so quick.. I was blown away. Hmm… we may have to get your own ipad one of these days.
This past year has been wonderful with you. You have been a low maintenance baby. You are so independence that I am so proud of you for that. You play by yourself, you like to feed yourself. I love how you just toddle around everywhere. You took your first steps on diwali and within 2 weeks you have been running everywhere…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment